BRH Mental Health Unit Services
The Mental Health Unit at Bartlett Regional Hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient mental health services. The Mental Health Unit, with 12-beds, provides treatment for a wide range of hospitalized patients. The unit is staffed by two psychiatrists and specialized nursing staff.
Bartlett Regional Hospital’s mental health programs stress proper assessment and evaluation by a physician or qualified mental health professional. Inpatient services on the Mental Health Unit are well-coordinated, with the patient’s physical and emotional needs fully taken into account.
At Bartlett Regional Hospital, treatment is individualized based on the specific needs of each person.
- 12-step programs
- Academic application assistance
- Behavioral health care
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Family reunification support
- Integrated physical and behavioral health care
- Medicare application assistance
- Substance use disorder case management
3260 Hospital Drive
Juneau AK 99801
Chief Behavioral Health Officer