Southeast Alaska Regional Health Corporation (SEARHC) Behavioral Health offers a broad range of medical, mental health, and substance use disorder services for both Alaska Native and non-Native Alaskans. Phone: 907-364-4447
Behavioral Health Services in Juneau include:
- Substance use and mental health services
- Substance use and mental health assessments
- Counseling for adults, couples, children, youth, and families
- Health prevention education services
- Psychological testing (upon referral)
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication management
- Telemedicine services
- Case management/rehabilitation services
SEARHC also offers
- The SEARHC Helpline, 1-877-294-0074, is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to residents of Southeast Alaska. The crisis call center is staffed by a team of master’s-degree-level mental health therapists who will listen and provide effective, compassionate, and confidential care.
- Telebehavioral Health – The SEARHC telebehavioral health program provides the same confidential, caring service in your home community that you receive at our nationally-recognized Behavioral Health Clinic (Haa Toowóo Náakw Hít) in Sitka and Juneau — no travel necessary.
- Behavioral Health for Youth – For more than 10 years, Raven’s Way and Alaska Crossings have used a collaborative working relationship with a robust referral process to provide specialized services through an innovative continuum of care.
These services are available to all Alaskan youth.
Primary ServicesFacility Information
- Academic application assistance
- Behavioral health care
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Employment application assistance
- Family reunification support
- Integrated physical and behavioral health care
- Medicare application assistance
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Probation/parole compliance support
- Substance use disorder case management
1046 Salmon Creek Lane
Juneau AK 99801
Northern Region Program Manager