Front Street Clinic is a drop-in health clinic that provides both medical and mental health care, dentistry, and other supports to people with minimal or no resources to pay. Phone: 907-364-4565.
Notice of Sliding Discount Program: This health center serves all patients regardless of ability to pay. For more information, please use this link.
- Behavioral Health
- Opioid Treatment Program
- Primary Care
- Women’s Health
Same-day appointments are available. Please call or stop by the clinic to schedule.
- 12-step programs
- Academic application assistance
- Behavioral health care
- Employment application assistance
- Family reunification support
- Integrated physical and behavioral health care
- Medicare application assistance
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Probation/parole compliance support
- Substance use disorder case management
225 Front Street, STE 202
Juneau AK 99801
HCH Clinic Manager